Kaplan Industries

Kaplan Industries

Starting in the early 1950’s in a small building in Philadelphia, the Kaplan brothers — Morris and Albert Kaplan — founded an independent supply business serving local welding and fire-protection distributors with compressed gas cylinders and related equipment, which would, unknown at the time, lead to a dominating role in the steel cylinder business.

From this modest beginning in a small Philadelphia warehouse to a spacious 16-acre campus in Harrison, Ohio with multiple distribution centers around the country, Kaplan Industries — led by Dean and Rita Kaplan, the son and daughter of Morris Kaplan — has become a recognized leader in the North American cylinder market today.

No Content Available

LATEST ARTICLES